Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy 22nd Birthday Lundi

First I have the most wonderful husband in the world and I cant imagine a life without him. He pampered me all weekend instead of just one day! My birthday was on a Sunday this year which usually...well kinda stinks. Not when you are married to my sweet boy though. My birthday started Friday at 3 in the afternoon. Jord suprised me with a weekend getaway to Salt Lake. I knew from the minute we got off the exit we were in for a good time by the homeless mans sign that read "my family was killed by ninjas. Need money to take kung fuo lessons." haha that was just the first of many giggles and smiles. We stayed in the new Marriot Hotel, which by the way is where my Lakers stay when they come to town, where they brought us chocolate covered strawberries and sparkling cider after we returned from walking temple square and having a fun dinner at the bar of Califonia Pizza Kitchen, my first ID Check!!! I dont know if that was an insult or a compliment...I say compliment. The next morning I woke up to french toast and fruit in bed!! At that point I thought, this weekend couldnt get much better...but it did! Jordan let me go shopping with my birthday money! It was a beautiful day and Jordan was so good to let me model for him at every dressing room. (I bought him a 10  dollar shirt for being so good hee hee) To end the day we went to my childhood best friend's sealing! It was beautiful and we were so happy for them. The temple was the perfect ending to the day. The sealer was amazing and taught us some incredible things, and of course it was magical to see how happy Nessa and John were! Finally the next day, my actual birthday, I woke up to a framiliar Happy Birthday sign but in little letters it said turn over for more details. On the back it had 22 reasons why I love you (Written by Jordan). It was so cute and fun! Basically I have the most thoughtful husband that made my day even better than perfect! I love him more than Ill ever be able to tell him and I am truly a better person with each day I get to be loved by him. Thanks babe for making me feel special...how am I ever going to match what he did . Better start planning now...happy Birthday me for now!










1 comment:

  1. Lundi!!! It made my day that you found my blog and was kind enough to say hello!!! Your blog is adorable and you and your hubby are so cute together. Congrats congrats congrats!!! I hope you're loving married life....it looks like you are!! I miss seeing you around. Lets keep in touch for sure!

    ReplyDelete