Monday, October 25, 2010

Well At least BYU wins when we are there!

Jordans family gets tickets to the BYU games, which this year I think they wish they hadnt. I think we might be good luck though because they actually won the game we attended! Last year while we were dating Jord and I went to the BYU vs Utah game which was amazing! It was there that I finally realized how much I loved this boy I now call my husband. It was as if the world went silent for a minute and all I could see was this amazing man that I suddenly knew I couldnt live without. So, BYU games hold a kind of magic that I can't explain. Still today while standing amist all the noise and cheers, each time I look over at my wonderful husband, my mind and  heart go back to that moment and those feelings rush through me all over again....I love you Jordan Lee and it is my greatest gift in life to have you!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girly! How is married life treating you. You look darling as ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. thanks for stalking me haha.. i added you also so i can stalk you now! the weridest thing i was goign through all my stuff so i can move out of my parents house ya know and i found a picture of you and me in second grade! haha so then i was lookin for you on here but i couldn't find it haha so im glad you found me.

    ReplyDelete