Thursday, August 16, 2012

It has been a year! 
I finally have two weeks of freedom from school and I am loving every minute! The first thing on my list of things to do during this two weeks is to update this here blog! This is going to be an overload of pictures from way back when up to now! The main reason for this post however is that my baby boy turned 1 on July 24th! I feel like I turned around and my newborn become a toddler! Somehow during the course of this past year I kept the little guy alive. I still remember all the details of those first moments I met this little man and it seemed like I was replaying them all day during his big day. It has truly been a year of learning, growth, and love! I watch him in amazement in all that he has learned in only a year. He started out a total challenge in which I found myself daily asking why did I ever want to be a mom!? He screamed all day and all night for the first month of his life...Jordan doesnt like to think of these "dark days" haha. However, we lived and so did he. He is currently testing the waters with walking. He can walk across the room but since he fell out of his stroller and got in a fight with the road (the road won I think) he has been a little hesitant to get up and risk falling on his face again... He laughs and chatters all day long and loves to be outside. His favorite place to play is the toilet and he could pull clothes in and out of the dryer all day and be totally entertained. Jord and I love this little boy more than we can put into words! He has taught us more in one year than we ever could have learned in a lifetime without him. I thank my father in heaven each day for trusting me to be this perfect little mans mom even with all my imperfections. We love you bubba gump! Happy Birthday!

                                         All his little girl cousins love him...I think its a mutual love!
                                              This was my attempt at a Micky Cake...I was kinda proud haha




Below is newborn...Can you believe how much he has changed!?

                                     

1 comment:

  1. Lundi!!!! Yay! I have been waiting for pictures! I know you have been so busy and I can't believe all you have left is student teaching!!! And no.,,you are the super mom going to school and taking care of your handsome hunk kellen! I can't believe he is one!!!! I met him when he was still new! Millie might just need to meet this fellow ;) you have such a darling family and I sure do miss you! Thanks for the comment by the way! You guys have some great adventures you are going thru right now...even if they aren't the funnest. Haha I have to remind myself that even though Marc being in school is tough it will be so fun to look back on these days. :) keep me updated on your student teaching! I bet you are such an amazing teacher! Love ya friend!

    ReplyDelete