Thursday, August 16, 2012

One more overload of Pictures
Jordan use to push kellen around in this wagon and he loved it!




                                                  Here is christmas 2011!! I know I am a little behind but my sister Dani came and we got to play with her boys for a few days!! Loved it! We miss them so much!

Kellens 1st Christmas...might I add!






                                                        Drey was so                good with Kellen! They were little buds.                  
This is just because my baby is so stinkin cute with those little blue eyes!
           





Have I mentioned I think my baby is so cute!?
Happy Easter!


 I know this picture made you go...ohhhh!
He loves to sit on the door of the dishwasher when I unload the dishes. I was trying to capture it but he got more excited about the camera.
                                                        We sold the old beat up Jag that we bought off of Jordan's parents when we got married. It was almost dead and costing too much to fix and put gas in! So we have now become proud owners of a subaru!
Kellen gave the whole family the flu on the 4th of July so we celebrated a few days late but it was still fun...a big breakfast, a day on the lake, and sparklers to end!
   




                              Once again my baby is so dang cute!

Remind you we just back from the lake...dont be jealous of my beautifulness!

 Kellen gets into everything...this is when I found him eating taco shells...well sucking on them and spitting them out.
Finally, Jordan and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary and it was the one of the best days ever! We went to Vegas and saw Phantom...AMAZING!!! We also had dinner at P.F. Changs and they treated us like royalty! It was seriously so needed and so much fun!
Well enjoy these two posts because you probably wont hear from me until christmas. Jordan is finishing school in December and I will only have student teaching left!!!!! I seriously think I should be a doctor by now with how long I have been in school but a Special Ed teaching is way cooler! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment